I started to run almost a year ago last November.
I started to love running with all my heart recently.
It turned out that it doesn’t help me in slimming down.
But! It does help me in feeling more active awake & alive every morn. And it costs everything…
I just made the tastiest healthiest mini meal… BROCCOLI FRITTERS.
Here’s how ya do it.
- 3 cups chopped broccoli (1/4 inch cubes, steamed till tender)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup flour (I used bread crumbs as a substitute)
- 1/3 cup parmasean cheese
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare, combine, and lightly mash ingredients. (except the oil)
- Oil pan and put on moderate heat.
- Flick with water to see if it’s ready… It’ll sizzle)
- Plop mixture into 3” rounds and lightly flatten
- Cook for 1-2 mins per side
As some of you have been asking for the cauliflower crust recipe, I decided to write it down; I hope this helps.
1) These are the ingredients I used: cauliflower, eggs, carrots and parsley. Of course you can skip the carrots or the parsley or even add other things.
2) Shred the cauliflower, watch out for your fingers, it might hurt a little.
3) Shred your carrots and add them.
4) Cut the parsley to tiny pieces, add eggs, salt and pepper.
5) Mix everything well!
6) Get your pan and heat up some oil – I used olive oil.
7) Fill the mixture inside of the pan, disperse it a little and put the top back on the pan.
8) Wait about 8 minutes. As long as your cauliflower crust roasts, you can make a nice cup of tea and cut all other ingredients that you want to put on top of your crust, be creative, everything is possible and absolutely delicious!
9) Flip your crust - It might be difficult and about to break – try to use a plate to flip it. Once you’ve managed this, let it roast on the other side for some more minutes.
10) Now decorate it with anything you want and enjoy this healthy heaven!
Wow! I shall try it out one day!
Become a “Before and After” picture
Once you make a decision